Plantation Preserve Golf Club – Plantation, FL
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 PACKAGES
LUXURY PACKAGE 1:1 & 2:1 STUDENT TO TEACHER GOLF SCHOOLS
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
Go beyond a traditional travel experience at Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation. Just moments from our hotel’s doorstep you’ll find yourself surrounded by prominent locales including the BB&T Center, Nova Southeastern University and the Westfield Broward mall. If exploring the city isn’t on your agenda, there’s no better feeling than retiring to the comfort of our accommodations showcasing complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-refrigerators, microwaves and room service. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, stop by Cilantro’s, our on-site restaurant, for an eclectic array of traditional American cuisine. Stay in shape with a full workout in our 24-hour fitness center, then cool off with a refreshing dip in our sparkling rooftop pool. We’re home to 12 event rooms, perfect for golf school vacations. Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation offers the professional service and thoughtful amenities you desire and deserve.
- AAA “Four Diamond Award”
- #1 Pubic Golf Course in South Florida by Golf Digest
- Features Sea Dwarf Paspalum Grass Playing Surface
- Class A PGA Professional & PGTCA 2011 Teacher of The Year
Experience endless tranquility in our Plantation suites
- Feel at home during your stay at our hotel thanks to our suites’ separate living and sleeping areas
- Send emails and stay in touch with family members back home by utilizing our complimentary Wi-Fi
- Store your snacks for later in our mini-refrigerators and heat them up in our microwaves
- Room service enables you to enjoy the perks of breakfast in bed or a working lunch in private
- Reserve club-level accommodations and receive private access to our executive lounge
- Our two-bedroom presidential suite offers enough space to bring your family on your Florida getaway
Traditional Suite – Living Room
- This room features Club lounge access
- Private access floor
- This room is non-smoking
- Living room is separated
- Living area is separated from bed by privacy wall
Beds and Bedding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- 1 King
- Sofa bed
- Pillow top mattress, Feather bed, and Duvet
Bath and Bathroom Features
- Shower/Tub combination
- Double vanities
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Hair dryer
Furniture and Furnishings
- Alarm Clock
- Safe, in room, for a fee
- Desk, writing / work, with ergonomic chair, and electrical outlet
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Beverages
- Room service
- Bottled water, complimentary
- Coffee maker / tea service
- Pantry area
FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 25 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF!
OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONALS.
Plantation Preserve Golf Course & Club has created a new level of excitement in South Florida!
South Florida’s finest public golf facility, which opened in February 2006, is unlike any other in the South Florida area, or even in the United States for that matter. Plantation Preserve is situated in the heart of Broward County, in the center of Plantation, and is located on historic land once occupied by the Plantation Golf Club. Plantation Preserve is a host site for Web.com Tour Second Stage Qualifying School.
Within the Plantation Preserve property, golf school students will find a very challenging 18-hole championship golf course, a beautiful clubhouse with stunning panoramic views, and state of the art practice facilities, including a private golf school student-only practice area.
Safely bisecting the front and back nines is an Everglades-inspired wetlands preserve area, surrounding a 55-acre linear park complete with a 1.5-mile multi-use trail.
Beginning golfers and seasoned pros alike are continually challenged by Plantation Preserve’s championship golf course, measuring 7,148 yards in length from the Championship tees and playing to a par 72. Every hole has been constructed with five sets of tee boxes, allowing players to set their own level of difficulty and enjoyment. Designed by the famed architect firm von Hagge, Smelek & Baril, Plantation Preserve offers many different tests for all golfers to enjoy, including our signature 9th hole island green, our daring 14th hole split fairway and our huge conjoined 15th and 17th greens.
Plantation Preserve Golf Course & Club features Sea Dwarf Paspalum grass playing surface throughout the entire golf course. Its state of the art driving range features grass surfaces, high quality range balls, an expansive practice putting green and a fairway bunker to perfect those difficult shots. The pro-shop carries a full line of golf equipment, accessories and apparel for both men and women. All golf carts have GPS featuring precise golf course yardages.
Plantation Preserve’s beautifully appointed clubhouse features a dining room which serves lunch daily and showcases a fully-stocked bar featuring multiple HD TVs. After a round of golf, players are invited to unwind on the outside terrace, reliving their game while enjoying the breathtaking views overlooking our signature #9 island green at sunset with a cocktail at their fingertips.
What Make Florida Golf Schools the Best Choice?
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
- 35 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf
- Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
- Award Winning Programs – Same Award Winning PGA – LPGA – PGTCA Teaching Professional
- Unlimited Golf and Cart – Official V1 Branded Academy – 3 Months of Free Video Analysis
- You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school
- Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs : Air – Extra Nights – Travel Maps – Site Information – Special Occasions – Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do “Video By Request”. What that means is they don’t do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison – 800 756 5052.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Suite Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Florida Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PERFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
|1:1 & 2:1 Sheraton Plantation & Plantation Preserve – Plantation, FL – Rates|
|Florida Golf Schools|
|For More Information
Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: email@example.com