Reunion Resort and Golf Club –
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Reunion Resort and Golf Club – Orlando, Florida
One of only six resorts to receive Golf Digest’s “2018 BEST GOLF RESORTS IN FLORIDA”, playing at Reunion Resort in definitely something to add to your bucket list. Golf at Reunion is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you will find Signature Design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer.
”2018 BEST GOLF RESORTS IN FLORIDA” – Golf Digest
- Best Courses You Can Play – No.17 (2010)
Top 100 Resort Courses (2009) - Nickulas Course
- Arnold Palmer’s Best Golf Courses – No. 1 (2013) - Palmer Course
- America’s Best New Resort Courses – No.10 (2005) - Watson Course
- Class A PGA Professionals & 2012 PGTCA “Teacher of the Year”, Florida Section
REUNION® RESORT IS THE ONLY DESTINATION IN THE WORLD TO BOAST THREE SIGNATURE GOLF COURSES DESIGNED BY LEGENDS PALMER, NICKLAUS AND WATSON.
Elite Golf Group continues to bring you the best in golf school locations and PGA golf instruction. We are proud to bring you 3 world class courses in Orlando, Florida. Along with fabulous lodging and amenities, with a location that can’t be beat. Reunion Resort of Orlando is recognized as home to the greatest 54 holes of golf in Central Florida and the only place in the country that has Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson and Jack Nicklaus designed championship courses at the same luxury golf resort.
Minutes from the magic of Orlando’s theme parks and attractions, Reunion Resort is one of the best locations to not only have the golf getaway of a lifetime, but to enjoy all that Florida and Orlando have to offer from a centrally located resort.
Spread out and relax. This is so much more than a hotel room.
Enjoy upscale resort living, each villa is open and inviting for families and couples alike. Each providing a large dining area and spacious living room for everyone to gather. Select from one to three-bedroom villas, many featuring multiple bathrooms, everyone will love having their own space while on vacation.
FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 30 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF!
OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONAL.
JACK NICKLAUS COURSE
This Parkland-style layout is smooth and flowing, with long horizon lines and elevated tee boxes and greens. Yet The Nicklaus Course, a Signature Design by Jack Nicklaus, can be as deceptive as it is beautiful.
Discover the Reunion Golf Experience on the Nicklaus Course. This experience offers elevated services and amenities for golf groups or single players. While the course still retains it’s individual characteristics and strength, you will enjoy a higher level golf experience from bag drop to the 19th hole and everywhere in between.
Designed to tempt golfers into hitting risky shots with potentially big payoffs, the course challenges the golfer to step up to the ball with a carefully organized series of shots in mind.
ARNOLD PALMER COURSE
Innovatively routed on hilly, roller coaster-like terrain, Arnold Palmer’s 6,916 yards, par 72 Signature Course boasts dramatic elevation changes – up to 50 feet in some places – creating a unique variety of risk/reward shots.
That varied menu of shot-making opportunities is further ensured by six tee locations on each hole, a variety of natural preserve areas, generously wide fairways and strategically placed bunkers across all 18 holes.
A slight draw around the corner of this opening dogleg leaves you in perfect position for a short iron approach. The astute golfer will stay away from any shot that is short and right of the green. Hint; Green slopes severely from left to right.
Highlighted by fast, firm and wide rolling fairways, a variety of strategically placed bunkers and large greens, the 7,154 yard, par 72 Watson Course, a Signature Design by Tom Watson, is as much about strategy as it is about length.
Demanding a well thought out approach from every player regardless of skill level, this course puts a premium on a solid short game with spacious green complexes where club selection can vary from putter to lob wedge to three-wood.”
All – Inclusive Package Includes:
- On Course Villa Accommodations
- Lunch (Credit)
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets
Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction
Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Florida Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets.
All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Scoring Zone” program.
Score Zone Program!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 3 and 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- Florida Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Unlimited Use of Practice Facility
- Commuter Golf School – No Meals
Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs:
- Rental Car
- Extra Nights
- Travel Maps
- Site Information
- Special Occasions
- Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
|All Inclusive Reunion Resort & Golf Club – Orlando, FL – Rates|
|Florida Golf Schools|
|For More Information
Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org