Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Hollywood, FL
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 PACKAGES
LUXURY PACKAGE 1:1 & 2:1 STUDENT TO TEACHER GOLF SCHOOLS
CASINO GOLF SCHOOL PACKAGE BY USGS.
The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is South Florida’s leading entertainment destination, featuring live action poker and the most popular gaming machines on its 130,000 sq. ft. casino floor. To date, more than five million have visited the resort. For the second year-in-a-row, the American Automobile Association (AAA) has awarded its Four Diamond rating.
- AAA “Four Diamond Award”
- Hosted 15 PGA and LPGA Tour Events
- Hosted Honda Classic & The Tournment Players Championship
- Class A PGA Professional & PGTCA 2011 Teacher of The Year
This 500-room hotel offering several restaurants and lounges, a 16,000 sq. ft. grand ballroom, a full-service, European-style spa and an adjacent complex of 22 retail shops, 17 restaurants and 11 nightclubs in Seminole Paradise. Hard Rock Live is a state-of-the-art 5,500 seat entertainment venue showcasing the hottest national acts, worldchampionship boxing and more. The 100-acre Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Casino is an entertainment destination in Hollywood, Fla. The resort is located eight miles from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, five miles from Sawgrass Mills Mall and 10 miles from Fort Lauderdale beaches.
Owned by the Seminole Native American tribe, this hotel greets visitors at the front door with a 50-foot guitar. Inside, hundreds of flat-screen televisions flash rock videos, and authentic rock memorabilia are showcased throughout the resort. Two headdresses on display in the lobby belong to rocker Elton John. From 17 restaurants, 11 nightclubs and 22 retail shops at the 300,000 square-foot Seminole Paradise next to the resort, to the 130,000 square-foot casino with more than 2,100 machines and 48 poker tables, the hotel offers an exciting experience. The hotel also provides adventure experiences with Aqua Sports, Inc. Swimming with dolphins, taking a sunset cruise and even riding through the Everglades are all viable options. The hotel’s four-and-one-half acre lagoon-style pool features dramatic waterfalls, a 182-foot waterslide, spa tubs and an elevated spa. The resort also features a complimentary fitness center and 20,000-square-feet of function space. The 22,000 square-foot, full-service luxury European-style Contour Spa offers a complete range of spa treatments and healing therapies in spa rooms, refreshing baths, steam rooms and saunas.
A total of 481 guestrooms housed in a 12-story Mediterranean tower redefine South Florida chic. Rooms reflect contemporary Mediterranean design with warm color schemes in tones of crimson, sea green and earthy brown. Themed suites include the Hollywood Suite and the Filmore Suite that display theme-specific décor. Beds are dresssed with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian-cotton linens and European-style duvets. Bathrooms include Roman bathtubs, mosaic tiles and showers with oversized showerheads. Tech-savvy room enhancements include complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-panel televisions and CD players. All rooms feature minibars and coffeemakers. Laptop-compatible, in-room safes are complimentary.
Hard Rock Live is a live-music venue located in Seminole Paradise that hosts entertainers such as Diana Ross, Guns and Roses, Chris Rock and Ray Romano.
FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 25 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF!
OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONAL.
Inverrary Country Club in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Inverrary Country Club in Ft’ Lauderdale, FL, having completed an extensive program of renovations and upgrades to its two great courses and other facilities, is enjoying something of a renaissance. The greens are well above average for southern Florida, the bunkers have been refurbished and the landscaping is fresh and appealing. Inverrary’s driving range has been upgraded with new grass hitting stations and lighting. A new fleet of golf carts has been added, the Champions Grill Room has been renovated.
The Inverrary Country Club in West Ft. Lauderdale, Florida is one of those rare venues where tradition and history are just as important as the golf, and believe me the golf here is as good as it gets. The two immaculately maintained championship courses were both designed by the legendry master architect, Robert Trent Jones Sr., and the resort is not at all modest about having some of the best greens in southern Florida. Inverrary Country Club owns a huge chunk of the history of golf, professional golf, that is. Over the past 30 years, the course has hosted 15 PGA and LPGA events including the Honda Classic and The Tournaments Players Championship.
At Inverrary you get to play golf on the world famous East Course, walk in the footsteps of legends, the fairways where Jack Nicklaus won 3 championships and set the course record of 63. Inverrary has hosted the Jackie Gleason Inverrary Classic, The Inverrary Classic, The Honda Classic, The Tournaments Players Championship and The LPGA Phar-Mor Classic. Because of its reputation and storied past, the Club has also hosted countless celebrities and dignitaries, including past Presidents of the United States. All of this has taken its toll on the two amazing golf courses: fairways, greens and bunkers all suffered the ravages of time and traffic.
Today, however, with Inverrary having completed an extensive program of renovations and upgrades, the two great courses are enjoying something of a renaissance. The greens are, indeed, quite special, the bunkers have been refurbished and the landscaping is fresh and appealing. Inverrary’s driving range has been upgraded with new mats and lighting. A new fleet of golf carts has been added, the Champions Grill Room has been renovated and the clubhouse now boasts a members only cigar room.
Golf School Features World Class Practice Facility:
- Driving range with grass tees at both ends, and multiple targets
- 8000 sq. ft. putting green with areas to practice straight putts and all types of breaking putts
- Two short game practice areas with practice bunkers, chipping, and pitching areas
- Private instruction tee
- Covered hitting stations with video and computer swing analysis system
What Make Florida Golf Schools the Best Choice?
- Guaranteed “Lowest Cost” or we send you the different.
- 28 Years of Helping People Enjoy The Game of Golf
- Guaranteed Improvement or Your Next Schools on Us.
- Award Winning Programs – Same Award Winning PGA – LPGA – PGTCA Teaching Professional
- Unlimited Golf and Cart – Official V1 Branded Academy – 3 Months of Free Video Analysis
- You get 2 hours of on course playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school
- Personal Golf School Concierge Service to handle all travel needs : Air – Extra Nights – Travel Maps – Site Information – Special Occasions – Customize Golf Schools 24 Hour / 7 Day Customer Service
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do “Video By Request”. What that means is they don’t do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison – 800 756 5052.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Suite Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Florida Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PERFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
|1:1 & 2:1 VIP Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Hollywood, FL – Rates|
|Florida Golf Schools|
|For More Information
Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org