The Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona, FL
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 PACKAGES
INSPIRING A NEW ERA OF ELEGANCE AMONG DAYTONA BEACH
Stretching across the Seabreeze Avenue beach approach, the historic Plaza Resort & Spa has been entertaining guests for over a century. Discover the grand tradition of hospitality and service at this sparkling Daytona Beach hotel.
The newly renovated Plaza Resort and Spa has a decidedly upscale décor and is the perfect hotel for your 1:1 & 2:1 private Florida Golf School vacation. Situated right on Daytona Beach, the hotel offers a great many four-star features.
- 4 Star Oceanfront Resort
- Hosted 2 Senior PGA Tour Events
- Formerly Private Facility
- Class A PGA Professionals Jerry Reymond
Florida Golf School students will enjoy Deluxe oceanfront room with breathtaking views of either the clear-blue Atlantic Ocean or one-of-a-kind Florida sunsets. Each elegantly appointed room has a private balcony overlooking the ocean and/or the pool, down pillows and comforters and an 42 inch plasma T.V. Stretch out in our elegant, spacious accommodations, and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Stretch out in our elegant, spacious accommodations and enjoy stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. Experience true relaxation at our very own Ocean Waters Spa, the only full-service European-style spa in Central Florida. Transform your typical seaside getaway into one where you discover what affordable luxury is all about at this historic Daytona Beach Florida hotel, where extraordinary comfort begins with a premier setting.
The Plaza Resort & Spa offers many exclusive guest amenities which include: Self parking (One Vehicle per room), in-room high speed internet access, unlimited toll-free and local calls, incoming/outgoing domestic faxes, use of in-room safe, and the daily use of the fitness center.
- Daytona’s most historic resort
- Daytona Beach’s first oceanfront Certified Green Lodging Hotel
- 323 oversized guest rooms with views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Halifax River
- 20 suites with private balconies
- Room amenities include: 42″ TV, wireless internet access, comfortable, yet elegant bedding, microwave and refrigerator
- Ocean Waters Spa – a 15,000 sq. ft., European-style, full service spa & salon. (Note: Days & Hours Open Vary By Season)
- Boast’s One Of Daytona Beach’s Largest Oceanfront Pool Deck
- Situated On A Traffic Free Section Of “The World’s Most Famous Beach”
- Magnolia’s Café, Veranda Lounge, Poolside Bar & Grille and Lobby Market (Note: Days & Hours Vary By Season)
- 32,000 square feet of flexible banquet, meeting and event space, with professional onsite meeting services support
- 13,000 square-foot grand ballroom
- Walking distance to the Daytona Beach Ocean Center and Peabody Auditorium
- Six miles from Daytona Beach International Airport (DBIA)
The Plaza Resort & Spa offers a variety of room and suite accommodations in Daytona Beach to suit your every wish. All rooms and suites offer stunning views of the beach and or the city, deluxe amenities, and the finest in customer service.
Room & Suite Amenities:
- Private balcony
- Down pillows and bedding
- High-speed Internet access
- Premium cable television
- Coffeemaker with complimentary gourmet coffee and tea
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing boards
- In-room safe
- Laundry / dry-cleaning service
FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 25 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF! OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONAL.
The Club at Pelican Bay North Course
The Club at Pelican Bay is a Championship 36 hole facility just minutes from Daytona’s renowned beaches. Designed by Bill Amick in 1980, this is the perfect setting for your Florida Golf School vacation. Pelican Bay hosted two of the PGA Seniors Tour events in 1983 and 1984.
Golf school students enjoy a private learning area which includes all grass driving range, practice fairway bunker, chipping and putting greens, green side bunker and V1 video station.
The North course at the Club at Pelican Bay has been a ‘member’s only’ private course for many years until just recently. New ownership converted the club to semi-private and is eager to welcome vacationing golfers to enjoy a terrific golf experience. Hitting it straight is the key to scoring well on the North course as lateral water hazards frame both sides of all eighteen holes. With superb playing conditions and a challenging design, the North course is an enjoyable inclusion to any golf vacation.
The Club at Pelican Bay South Course
Five minutes south of Daytona you’ll find Lloyd Clifton’s Pelican Bay South. Fairways here are well defined — some tight, others open and rolling with canals and lakes bordering 14 holes. Continuous improvements are made each year with the emphasis on “better conditioning.” Combine this with the low surcharges listed below and you’ve got an excellent value for golf vacations in Daytona.
- Rated 3 stars Golf Digest’s Places to Play – 2008
- Host of many North Florida PGA events
Important: Be carefully with most other National Golf Schools they only do “Video By Request”. What that means is they don’t do video on a regular basic. Call for a detailed comparison – 800 756 5052.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Oceanfront Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast and Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility
|The Club at Pelican Bay– Daytona, FL – Rates|
|Florida Golf Schools|
|For More Information Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|