DELUXE AND AFFORDABLE PACKAGES
St. James Bay Golf Resort – Carrabelle, Florida (Pan Handle)
Escape to St James Bay Resort Unspoiled Golf
Located less than an hour South West of Tallahassee and 90 minutes southeast of Panama City, Florida, St James Bay Resort offers a uniquely different Florida vacation. One where you can still experience the beauty, wildlife, and wilderness of Florida as it was decades ago, while still enjoying luxurious accommodation, challenging golf, and great casual dining.
Our beautiful golf course meanders through the rugged natural vegetation and wetlands of Florida’s forgotten northwest coast. Each hole is its’ own little world out of sight from the rest of the course giving a unique feeling of tranquility. It also claims the distinction of being the areas only course designated an Audubon Signature Sanctuary. Wildlife naturally abounds and cranes, hawks, eagles, black bears, and of course gators add enjoyment and photo ops to every round.
- Golf Digest Best Places to Play
- Named by Golf Magazine as “ One of the Top Ten Places You Can Play”
- PGA Teaching Professionals
- On Course Luxury Accommodations
- #1 Family Golf School Location in Florida
Lodging At St. James Bay
St James Bay Golf Club offers premier lodging in the heart of the Forgotten Coast, where the fishing is prime year-round, and the golf is the area’s only Audubon Signature Sanctuary. Our Residences at St James Bay offer condominiums unlike any other in the area, with vaulted ceilings on every floor, and a view of the course and a pond full of alligators!!
Rent out our space for your conference group, family reunion, or even a couple’s golf getaway trip! With two pools, tennis courts, a workout facility, and a driving range all for your use on property, there is surely always something to do at St James Bay!
St James Bay Golf Club Lodging offers two convenient and comfortable accommodation options:
- The Residence Condominiums
- 2 and 3 bedroom options
- Full kitchen with double oven feature
- Den with cable TV & view overlooking golf course
- Full Laundry room in every unit
- Master bath with shower and tub & spacious walk-in closets
- Vaulted Ceilings on every floor offering an open feel
- The Clubhouse Villa Studios
- Single king or 2 queen bed options
- Sitting area with cable TV
- Full Kitchen
- Full bathroom
The Residence Condominiums
Our 2 and 3-bedroom luxury condos overlook holes 14, 17 and 18 fairways and provide the perfect spot for your next golf vacation, fishing trip or weekend Game Day getaway.
- Full kitchen, den, dining area and laundry room,
- Flat screen televisions in each sitting area
- Gated parking area
- Private pool
- Outdoor grill station
Crooked River Grill
“Our shrimp & grits are the best in the area!” – Chef Nola
The Crooked River Grill offers great food in a casual atmosphere and features the best and freshest of Coastal Comfort Cuisine, with some unique new dishes thrown into the mix — Like our shrimp and grits, crabby paddie sandwhich or our vegan Beyond Burger!
FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS OVER 35 YEARS OF HELPING PEOPLE PLAY BETTER GOLF!
OFFICIAL V1 GOLF ACADEMY WITH AWARD WINNING PGA PROFESSIONAL.
Here at St James Bay you will find that on our Robert Walker designed course, that accuracy and strategy are the weapons of choice for a successful round. The course offers risk-reward options on almost every hole and while the big hitter can take advantage of the relatively short yardage on the par fives it’s the player who keeps it in play more often who will win the day. For while the fairways are generous enough missing them is not an option should you hope to make par.
The beautiful course meanders through the rugged natural vegetation and wetlands of Florida’s forgotten northwest coast. Each hole is its’ own little world out of sight from the rest of the course giving a unique feeling on tranquility.
It also claims the distinction of being the areas only course designated an Audubon Signature Sanctuary. Wildlife naturally abounds and cranes, hawks, eagles, black bears, and of course gators add enjoyment and photo ops to every round.
Most courses and resorts, in particular, have a few throw-away holes or holes squeezed into the real estate plan where no hole should be, not St James Bay. There is simply not a bad hole on the course. Stand out holes include number 9 a dogleg right around a lake and the 12th a picturesque par four while the 5th and 16th are all the “golf hole” you will ever want to play.
Although the course measures only 6600 from the tips and just 6000 from the regular tees the course plays longer than it’s yardage and the cooling Gulf breezes often add or subtract a club or two depending on which way the hole is facing.
This is certainly a course you will want to play more than once, and you will find your scores improving each time as you learn the lines for playing each hole. With onsite accommodation in 24 Luxurious condos and four golf villas we make it easy.
The par 3, 17th is both beautiful and challenging but with several tees to choose from it’s up to you how much of a challenge you want to take on.
Many a round will not survive the stiff test offered by the 16th. With all we have to offer it’s no wonder St James Bay Resort is a popular choice for golf school vacations of all kinds. Come on down and enjoy some Southern hospitality and Florida as it was meant to be.
Deluxe and Affordable Package Includes:
- 1-2-3 Bedroom Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- Lunch and Dinner Daily
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All Florida Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PERFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage your Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 3:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- Florida Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- Take Home Practice Program
- Unlimited Use of Practice Facility
|St.James Golf Resort– Rates|
|Florida Golf Schools – Carrabelle, Florida (Pan Handle)|
|For More Information
Call: 800-756-5052 or E-mail: email@example.com